Living dead world Living dead world

Nice.

Well, for your first flash movie, that is really impressive. Most people really aren't that good on their first but you look like you've had experience before. I love the zombies eyes, they're really cool too. Nice music.

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Nice

As a big fan of both Harry Potter and South Park, I really enjoyed it. And it reminded me on Newgrounds alot, the whole spoiling the book and whatnot. Great job.

danomano65 responds:

I'm really glad u liked it. and i wouldn't spoil something that took 10 years too make.

Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

Hilarious

Ha, this reminds me so much of my friend, obsessed with Resident Evil !
This is funny though, "Can I borrow 600 dollars?" Great!
Love it!

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Hahaha

Wow, this is hilarious. Its great to see this because I have been a huge fan of this video for a while now and I never knew who made it and when I do find out, it happens to be a fellow NG'er. I love it though, frikkin hilarious. No flaws.

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

Sad To See You Go

Man, I will miss you guys, especially the Daily Toons : (
This has to be one of your better flashes, one of the best as a matter of fact. I wish you guys would continue but I know you's had your drama.

R.!.P Star Syndicate

CC Flash Jam CC Flash Jam

Great!

Ha, that was great. And I couldnt believe that was your first flash, amazing for your first, you have alot of potential. That song was hilarious too, I would have liked it to be longer, like a full maybed 2-3 minutes movie. Great job, keep up the great work!

MetalDart responds:

Yeah. I wanted it to be longer too. But I only had one day and the song wasn't long enough. :(
Thanks for the good review! :D

Coldplay - Don't Panic Coldplay - Don't Panic

Good

This was a good flash. The animation was good, the fps wasn't bad and the song was a good one as well. I'm not a big coldplay fan but this was pretty good. Well done.

artville responds:

Thanks for kind words... Too bad to hear you're not a coldplay fan, but it was good to hear you thought it was good!

Thanks for reviewing!

S.O.A.P 2 Trailer S.O.A.P 2 Trailer

Very Good

Well this was great.I like the anumation alot, I mean it was USDA approved, and I like the little funny plot, good as well, only minor flaw was that the voices and the mouth was a bit off but it is not that big of a deal. I liked none the less. Snaked on a Plane for life. Great Job!

East Side Story East Side Story

Great!

Man, I am a big fan of the original movie. I love this. I like hhow you used sprites for the characters as well. Well done plot and story overall.

Clock Day gets wierder Clock Day gets wierder

Good

I liked this alot. Zim with clocks for eyes. Ha, thats classic man. The graphics were nice too. I like how you can see SBC in the background behind the door. Great job.

IZSBHR responds:

Yeah. Thanks. The original file didn't have SBC.