Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Amazing!

Oh my god! How did you do this, this is honetsly THE best game I have ever played on NG. If this isnt't on the Top 50, I will shit myself. I can't even give you advice, the game is just amazing, soon to be one of the best authors on NG you are. Wow, well done man, amazing!

Cleod-9 responds:

I noticed that everytime someone spends months on a flash it comes out better. (Why didn't I think of that before?!)

Blockhead Soundboard Blockhead Soundboard

Great

Wow, this is a damn good soundboard and I have to agree with you, this has to be your best yet. It's a shame you are taking a break though. Man, you had alot of sound clips in there, 3 pages full and the little animation was a nice addition. Overall, a great job, keep it up.

wizardman responds:

Thanks for the review. And thanks for... agreeing with me, for lack of a better term.

American Idol Tribute 2 American Idol Tribute 2

Good

This is good X, real good. I like how hou have a good variety of bad and good, some more good would be better though. I think also some emotions in the face would add to some better reality of the submission. Well nonetheless well done.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

Great!

Man, I played that for 25 minutes straight till I beat it. It is well done. Now I dont have to spend endless time reading a book, now I can do it on the computer. This is great man. Also, I love how this is harder than the books. Well done man, Keep up the good work.

That-Is-Bull responds:

'The fuck you talking about this game sucks fucking shit I'll fucking remake it you'll see YOU'LL ALL SEE

[cc] - SBC throwaround [cc] - SBC throwaround

Great!

This honestly has to be the best submission ever. I love this, on my favorite list and all. Great job!

wesdood responds:

oh yea i know it took a long time to make too.

First Flash Tut First Flash Tut

Nice

The is a pretty good tutorial. I can tell this will help alot of newcomers to flash. I liked the menu and the song for it was good. The tutorial overall was helpful and good.

The Newgrounds Quiz #2 The Newgrounds Quiz #2

Great!

I liked this alot. It had good solid questions. I would have liked some more on the BBS though. Still better than alot of other half assed quizzes. Great job! Also, the music was a nice touch

Vance responds:

thanks man :)

Music and Sounds Music and Sounds

Nice

Well the music was nice. it was a simple piece but sometimes the simplest things in life can be good. I also thought the pre loader thing was nifty lol. Well done man!

MegaGold responds:

Hehe all eight's, thanks for the review. I always enjoy a review, and since it's nicely done, +1 respond for you =D

COKEHEAD COKEHEAD

Ha

I honestly didnt play the game, I just kept shooting bush in the head lol. But I like it none the less. Nice job!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome

Man, I love you for making it but I hate you for making it cause it took up like a whole day of my life lol. Non stop I played this. Great, great game!