Jazzy mellow instrumental Jazzy mellow instrumental

Nice

Very interesting concept. Very ambient and whatnot. I like the sound, what is that some reverb and chorus? Very nice though my friend.

Little wing solo for my band Little wing solo for my band

Sick!

Just really sick nasty Wig.
That band must be pretty damn good ; ) I bet they have a bomb ass drummer hahaha
I love your effects though, it makes the whole solo, they're ridiculous.

Well done.

Eminor Solo Eminor Solo

Great

This is just sick man. I love the program and you guitar skill is off the fuckin chain. Great job bro!

Exp. Number 1 Exp. Number 1

Meh

Im not really feeling it man. Not that good of a audio. its just really doesnt make any sense to me musically. Ok i guess.

Und3rground Und3rground

Cool

You were right, its not the best but it is a nice song, some thing that people would be able to get down to on the dancefloor. Pretty good job.

Lost in the Storm Lost in the Storm

Nice

The intro is nice and it fits the song really well. This is deffinately something out of Final Fantasy lol. Or it should be in it. Well done.

Blackhole12 responds:

I don't know if the fact that nearly all my new age/classical songs get compared to final fantasy is a good or a bad thing, but thanks, i'm glad you liked the song :)

Bowser: The Rock God Bowser: The Rock God

Nice

This is really cool. One thing is that in the beginning, the distortion guitar gets clipped off too sloppily. Other than that this is a nice audio. I like it.

yeah the beginning, i'll fix and reupload in a sec

Chill Out in Space Chill Out in Space

This....

Is pretty neat, it reminds me of while your walking around in the one area of Mario64. But I wish there was some like bass in it, it would be cool like that. Nice job.

Stairway To Heaven - Solo Stairway To Heaven - Solo

Okay

Not too shabby man. One thing is just to make it a little more smoother, less stops between notes. I wish it was longer, it would be good. But other than that, nice work.

Guitar Vs. Piano 2 Guitar Vs. Piano 2

Nice!

This is really good man. You have sheer talent. Kind of reminds me of something from a Sonic game. Theres really nothing that I can down you on, it was great. Well done.