Living dead world Living dead world

Nice.

Well, for your first flash movie, that is really impressive. Most people really aren't that good on their first but you look like you've had experience before. I love the zombies eyes, they're really cool too. Nice music.

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Nice

As a big fan of both Harry Potter and South Park, I really enjoyed it. And it reminded me on Newgrounds alot, the whole spoiling the book and whatnot. Great job.

danomano65 responds:

I'm really glad u liked it. and i wouldn't spoil something that took 10 years too make.

Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

Hilarious

Ha, this reminds me so much of my friend, obsessed with Resident Evil !
This is funny though, "Can I borrow 600 dollars?" Great!
Love it!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Amazing!

Oh my god! How did you do this, this is honetsly THE best game I have ever played on NG. If this isnt't on the Top 50, I will shit myself. I can't even give you advice, the game is just amazing, soon to be one of the best authors on NG you are. Wow, well done man, amazing!

Cleod-9 responds:

I noticed that everytime someone spends months on a flash it comes out better. (Why didn't I think of that before?!)

Blockhead Soundboard Blockhead Soundboard

Great

Wow, this is a damn good soundboard and I have to agree with you, this has to be your best yet. It's a shame you are taking a break though. Man, you had alot of sound clips in there, 3 pages full and the little animation was a nice addition. Overall, a great job, keep it up.

wizardman responds:

Thanks for the review. And thanks for... agreeing with me, for lack of a better term.

American Idol Tribute 2 American Idol Tribute 2

Good

This is good X, real good. I like how hou have a good variety of bad and good, some more good would be better though. I think also some emotions in the face would add to some better reality of the submission. Well nonetheless well done.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks

Jazzy mellow instrumental Jazzy mellow instrumental

Nice

Very interesting concept. Very ambient and whatnot. I like the sound, what is that some reverb and chorus? Very nice though my friend.

Little wing solo for my band Little wing solo for my band

Sick!

Just really sick nasty Wig.
That band must be pretty damn good ; ) I bet they have a bomb ass drummer hahaha
I love your effects though, it makes the whole solo, they're ridiculous.

Well done.

Eminor Solo Eminor Solo

Great

This is just sick man. I love the program and you guitar skill is off the fuckin chain. Great job bro!